sara adv.sara adv.15
sara adv.468
Week 6 Update: My Changing Body Xg_dsc10
t’s week 6, and I’m half way to the competition. It’s nice that I started early and had 3 months to prepare.
Week 6 Update: My Changing Body Xg_dsc11
The changes in my body are nice and gradual instead of forcing big things to happen within a few weeks. It’s much healthier and is easier on the body. I’m especially happy that I worked on my back more this time. I can see a little more symetry. I had a nice conversation with my coach yesterday. At this point we are adding a little more intensity and tweked the cardio. The diet is about the same. I highly recommend taking your time if you are getting ready for a competition. Gradual changes and precise timing for when your body “peaks” is important. You can have better workouts when you are not trying to make such big changes in a short amount of time. You will have more energy and see more quality in your results. Stay tuned for my week 6 video and have a nice weekend.
sara aadv.15
sara adv.
Share this post on: reddit

التعليم المصري - Egyptian education |التعليم الابتدائى|التعليم الاعدادى|الصف الأول الثانوى|المرحله الاولى من التعليم الثانوى|المرحله الثانيه من التعليم الثانوى|المواد المشتركة للمرحلتين|التعليم الازهرى|التعليم الفنى